Friday, December 28, 2007

Yes, There Are Pictures of Naked Tits, Tortured Nipples and a Stuffed Cunt















Well there it is. The pics posted in backward order but you got the point and btw the glade can tickled my cervix and G-spot in such a way I almost shoved it into my womb. I need to find my tripod so I can take full body shots sans face of course.
Here's a poem for ya
My breasts are bared
Nipples Tortured
Self-inflicted
Bruised and Bleeding
I stretched and stuffed my cunt
Thinking all the time of YOU
I took the pictures
So you'd KNOW
My body's YOURS for the taking
I know your LOOKING
Peeping through my OPEN window
My cunt is hot and wet and dripping
Dirty Whore
I just want more
More people watching
Laughing
Loathing
Never knowing if you know me
Would you hurt me if you found me
Out me
Fuck me
Ostracize Me
I can't turn back
I need you looking








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting cunt, I'll be your peeping Tom. btw you can get nasty clamps at a hardware store

Anonymous said...

I found a link to you on LJ.

"I can't turn back I need you looking"

I'm looking, I like the air freshener shot. What exactly do you want? Do you really want someone to find you or is that just a masturbatory fantasy? Are you a masochist? Do you think it's safe to post pictures and ask people to play out your fantasy. Someone might take you seriously and not stop in cyberspace. Are you looking for a Dom? If so I think you are going about this all wrong. There are demented people in the world. Have you thought about posting a profile on alt.com and doing this in a safer way?

You don't have to answer me but consider my comment. If you want to talk reply to this comment and I'll give you an email addy.