Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's been awhile since I've been here. I guess my dark, depraved girl has been in hiding. All my good new pictures are on my laptop which isn't charing right now. I have a few recent swollen cunt shots that were taken after many cervix bruising multiple orgasms using a glass dildo. I have some great wet spot pics so you can see i reallly do flood. BUT I need some new naked tit shots. I am going to Portland in a few weeks to play with a hot young stud with a BIG BIG DICK. I will have lots of pics when I get back.

What do I want? I want to my cunt filled with your cock, your fist, whatever we can find. I want the juices sucked out of me like a vampire would suck blood. I want taken to a public place stripped naked bound and fucked like a slut bitch in heat. I want my tits tightly bound and mercilessly flogged. I want you to bite me and growel low in my ear "your mine and you will never be free". I want you to own me. I know you are out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get on your hands and knees, lower your massive breasts into vice clamps and squeeze them shut. Keeping twisting the clamp until it's smashing your tits. Suffer, moan and scream. Tug, pull and buck on the table, taking the pain. Let's see you post about this experience.

FuckMe said...

hmmmm....that made my cunt twitch and drip. If I had vise clamps I would do this right now as it is some heavy elastic bands and clover clamps will have to suffice

FuckMe said...

"Suffer, moan and scream. Tug, pull and buck on the table, taking the pain."

this would be better if if my hands were tied behind me and and you put my massive tits in vise clamps and tighten the clamp while I suffer. Make me pull and buck with no way to free myself