Monday, January 7, 2008


Eight hours in the tack bra
Quite a tight clamp


Protecting the twat with SPF 50

THis was Hot


















Ok, so I tried the pussey spanking with a coat hanger and that didn't really produce anything and I've been too sick to try the paddle but I will soon. So here are the the pics I promised that didn't upload before.

Ive decided to use the high pressure shower massage to force an orgasm after the pussey spanking in order to blur the perception of pain with pleasurable pain but I need to have the house to myself so I can really give it my best shot with the paddle and get a better picture of it after without interuption or pretending to be asleep.

I'm still fantasizing about you reaching out to slap my tits and shoving your fist deep inside my spasming cunt without me every knowing you were there until I feel the sting of the slap and the plunging of your fist. Cumming by the gallon and not realizing your now using a crop on my bouncing bare tits as you pummel my womb. I know youring filming me because you're telling me the whole time what a dirty nasty vulgar slut Iam and the whole world is watching me let you beat my tits black and blue so you'll continue fisting me into orgasm oblivion. When it's over you leave me passed out to wonder when I come to whether it was all a dream until I roll over and gasp from the pain the radiates from my nipples through my chest wall taking my breath away, as I sit up it feels like I've been fucked with a telephone pole and it was left inside me. now I'm shaking cause I know you've already posted the video for sale with the first five minutes a free preview. Part of me wants to curl up and die and the other part wants to watch that damn video while sitting in a hot tub to sooth my battered body. I can't bear to put clothes on and I'm waiting breathlessly until you show up again praying I'll heal fast and savoring the steady deep pain. Where are you darling? Please come play with me ..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you certainly have quite an active imagination

try the tack bra for 24 plus hours like kaya and post pics

I dare you

and baby I'd love to see those breasts cropped black and blue or is that just a fantasy

FuckMe said...

Yes I do have an imagination and I have done the tack bra for 24 hours just not as good at getting the pics as kaya. I don't need to be dared just need to get better at taking pics.

I would also love to see these tits cropped balck and blue and I even own a crop but haven't found anyone near me willing to do it so as of now it is still in the realm of make my cunt sopping wet fantasy.