Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pussy Spanking Tonight

So, pussy spanking is harder than I thought. I think I need a crop or slapper. I went to do it with my hardwood paddle and got so scared that it would hurt I couldn't do it. Tonight I'm gonna try with wooden ruler. If it works I'll take pictures. I bought two different vibrators and they both suck. One doesn't even cause a twinge the other has enough power ut is like a palm grip sander so it's hard to use. I'm gonna have to get a hitachi with attachnents. I need something I can stuff between my legs with out using my hands to hold it in place.

The only other thing I need is you to watch. I know your there. I know your keeping silent and it makes me even hotter. Your refusal to acknowlege my pleas shows strength and makes me wonder "Are You Dangerous?" I said I like anonymous and you're taking it to the extreme. I know you're there it's like I can feel you watching me, even hear you breathe. I like that you listen to me beg for your attention and ignore me. My cunt is sopping wet ready for stuffing and my tits are swelling in anticipation of nasty clamps. I'm gonna cum in great gasping flooding squirts with every stroke and maybe I'll be able to hear your voice encouraging me "baby, don't stop! your not done! keep going! harder baby harder! do it for me! do it until you can't cum anymore and then do it again for me. When your done pull the clamps off your nipples very slowly without releasing them and then take my pictures"

I gotta go get started by warming up with the shower massage - hot!!!! pulsating direct stimulation to make it all sensitive.

BYE

No comments: